Sunday, November 9, 2008

Aunt Jemima eat your heart out:)



Ok, Trent put in most of these posts up until today. So I have to tell the story about the post on Oct 29th. As you all know I LOVE the bows. At my shower that my family threw for us my sassy cousins Tiff and Lindsey and their mom were there. Well they had gotten Addyson that HUGE cute head band with bow and some sassy diaper cover panties that say princess on the bum as you can see. I decided that day (Oct 29th) that we would play dress up and send Daddy a text message of our fun times. So we put the bow on and started our photo shoot. Now she didn't look like Aunt Jemima during our shoot, but once the pics were sent to the press it was all too clear that Ms Jemima was in a run for her money:) Also, Molly our "Cheeweenie" is ALWAYS where Addyson is, so of course she had to be in the shots and I have to say that she does seem like she is a little jealous that she doesn't have a diva bow like her little sister. HeeHee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! It was so good to see you today...maybe next time we will catch her awake!