Friday, December 26, 2008

Fun day at home with Mommy

I never thought that I would love this Mommy thing as much as I do. I knew it would be great, but never imagined in a million years how great. I was always the one saying " of course I am going back to work, I could never stay home full time, are you kidding me." Well was I waaaay

WRONG! I could stay home everyday for the rest of her life and LOVE every second of it. She is soooooooooooo amazing. Her smiles just melt my heart and make me smile the goofiest smiles. I just love her sooooooooooo much. I am supposed to go back to work on Jan 5th and

I am DYING at the thought of it. I love my job and the little babies and their families, but I have to say, I love my little Addyson WAY more. We are so blessed that we don't have to put her in daycare. With Grandma, Gigi, and Grammy we are covered. They all love her so much as well.
They all couldn't be happier than to take care of her. I am hoping that I can take off until Feb. I am going to put some calls in on Monday, so please be in prayer that I can stay home with our little love bug a few weeks longer. Love you all. P.S. She really does smile, just not for the camera:)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

It is soooooooo hard to go back to work! With Ethan, I cried ALL NIGHT the night before. Once I got to work I decided I didn't want to be a nurse anymore, just a mommy! But it gets easier...don't worry!

Addy's Gigi said...

I knew you would be a terrific Mom and you are! There is only ONE reason why I would encourage you to go back to work ... hmmmm, I wonder what that would be????