Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late:)


Whew, how time flies. I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I blogged anything. This baby business keeps a girl busy. I don't know how my friend Jen does it with twins. She rocks:) Well Addyson had her first Thanksgiving this year and tons of visitors to go with it. We decided to have the meal at our house this year and boy were we busting at the seems. We had such a great time though. Alot of Trents family came into town from west Texas.
lots of cousins and his brother Torey and his wife Karen and their son Blake came from Houston. We all had such a wonderful time together celebrating what we are most thankful for this year, Addyson. A lot of my fam was sick, but my precious stepdad and wonderful cousins and uncle were able to make it and joined in the fun. We pray you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well:)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You rock, too, sister! Life is good but I only have one crawling. When they both crawl, I'm in trouble. The gobble bib is precious on your sleepy little girl. Has it sunk in yet? I mean I still marvel at my 1 yr old boys-- is this really real?! are they really ours? Yet I can't imagine life without them. :-)

Addy's Gigi said...

I love that little dress! It's unbelievable how much she has already changed from Thanksgiving to Christmas!