Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy New Year (a little late:)

Can you believe it we have started another new year. Well God has blessed us once again. I got to stay off work for the month of Jan. WooHoo. Needless to say that is why my blog has suffered. I have been spending every second loving my little girl, playing and now tada laughing.
She is soooooo much fun it is unbelievable. I don't want to go back in Feb, but we need some


college tuition:) It is only for 3 days a week until about April then it is down to 2 days, praise God. Well, our little angel turned 3 months old on Jan 1st. It is hard to believe how big she is getting and how the time REALLY does go by soooooooooo fast. What a little blessing she is. We hope you all are well.

1 comment:

Addy's Gigi said...

2009 is going to be even better than 2008 since we have our precious Addyson Grace! PRAISE GOD!