Friday, January 23, 2009

Red (Ryder) spoon and rice


Do I like this or not, Hmmmmmmmm



I definitely like the spoon but Daddy says I'll put my eye out:)



I like it, I like it.

This was our first practice with rice cereal. Just your typical night in the Sellers household. It went something like this. H: Ooooh yeah lets watch Grays Anatomy. T: Ok. H: Hey you wanna give the baby some rice cereal? T: We can't give her white rice she is too little. H: The doctor said we could give her rice at 4 months, and she is 3 months and 3 weeks, we are almost there. T: Hollie our baby can't eat the rice that we eat:) H: Dugh it is baby rice, poor Daddy, you have so much to learn:) We love him sooooooooo. So we tried it and SHE LIKED IT.
She also liked the spoon I let her play with, but it was like the scene out of A Christmas Story. We (I) gave her the spoon and what did she do.......... she poked her eye with it:( She is ok and so is Daddy in being right about it:) Life is grand.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is sooo cute and spunky. I love her and I haven't even met her. Feel like I know her, though. Love that you blog friend, makes me miss you though. Wish you lived next door. We'd prob get in too much trouble. R U going to work or what? Dee is 12 weeks preg today! Yeah! I have a lot of silly pictures with my boys and spoons. They get really focused on the spoons and taking control of them. Just wait until she's digging her hands in all the gooey food on her tray and then smearing it in her hair. So much to look forward to! Jacob loves avocados and my shirt is stained through with that and Joshua's peas today. Life is good, wouldn't trade it for the world.

Addy's Gigi said...

Daddy was RIGHT!!!! Trent you'd better write this one down on the calendar. You know you Dad's don't get to be right very often! Love our happy baby!