Tuesday, August 11, 2009

May 09 a big month

May was a big month for us. Alot happened with Addyson, all good of course. One big accomplishment on her part......Dun...Da...Dugh.......... She can hold her own bottle now. WooHoo. I never thought I would be that excited about something so small, but it is huge. Now my hands are free to do more. I feel so liberated:) She also started standing up assisted this month. I walked in her room one Sunday afternoon after her nap and there she was in all her glory looking so proud of what she was doing. We can't believe how big she is getting, soon to be a toddler:(

We also decided this month to try some more finger foods. We gave her some bananas in San Marcus and she seemed to do fine with those so we thought what the heck. The funny thing is that we decided to give her some Gerber Graduate snacks in none other than our trusty Walmart. Here is how it played out.

Hey Mom and Dad, what are you doing? Hey see those yellow cans of goodies over there? Yea that one. I think that needs to be mine. Hey back up, back up, no really it is mine I just know it.
Right that's right I told you that was mine. So now what do I do with it? Put it where? Really, won't I choke? Do you promise, we don't need to make a scene. No CPR action going down in Wally World. Really we are already sitting in the middle of the store annoying those that want to pass us.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM good. Thanks guys. Love ya much!

No comments: