Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going back to work:(

Well I went back to work in Febuary and Oh boy has it been sooooooooooo HARD! I never in a million years imagined being that Mom who would want to stay home. I have always said that
I would always go back to work after we had a child, and that we would take trips and leave our baby at home with family, blah, blah, blah:) I would cry almost everytime I had to leave her.
She is so embedded in my heart that it physically hurts to be away from her. I never dreamed I would love someone so much and would want to be them so very much. Anyhow, it is April now and going to work is getting better, but it is still hard to be away from her for such long shifts. Keep me in your prayer for continued adjustment.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It is so hard to go back but thankfully it does get easier! Sometimes my kids drive me crazy but the second I'm away from them I miss them terribly!