Sunday, April 26, 2009

How, long, wide, high, and deep

I know Easter was a couple weeks ago, but Praise God still that He is risen indeed. My friend Shanita from work put it best that Easter is a man made holiday and that we should recognize and be thankful for our Lord's Resurrection daily. So this is my note of thanks to our precious Father above for His ultimate sacrifice for me/us, so that we could be called His children. And it is my prayer that at Easter and always that you my friends and family know and experience "how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ" for us, that he lay down His life for ME/US. Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him! This was our first Easter with Addyson and boy was she pretty in her little Easter dress. Easter day was also my Granny's b-day so we loaded up the baby and the dogs and don't forget Mr. bunny head cake. We had a wonderful day with family rejoicing in our salvation, celebrating our Granny, and being thankful for our Addyson.




P.S. Trent and I made Mr. Bunny head, thank you, thank you I know we out did ourselves:) For orders call 555-2323:)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My mom makes that exact bunny cake every year for Easter! She has for as long as I can remember. All the kids decorate it. Check out my blog for our bunny this year "on acid". I'm working on that post right now.