Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pretty in Pink



This was our 5 month picture in the chair with her bear. Every month we take a picture of our little love bug in this chair with the bear. We have done it since she was a month old. It is a day we look forward to in the Sellers house every month. We get her all dressed up and start the photo shoot. It is so neat to see how she is growing every month. We usually post all those pics on shutterfly. I just love this little dress, got it at Target and if I do say so my self she is the cutest baby EVER:)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

She is sooooo precious, Hollie! She is growing up too quick! I know what you mean about having to leave her. That is how I felt with Jonathan. My plan was to work three days a week and then after he was born and I FINALLY went back to work reluctantly, I talked to Trav and told him I could only do 2! I was so thankful that the Lord blessed us here in Fort Smith to allow me to stay home! It is hard to be away from them. Yes, I need a break, often, but then when I get it I still worry about them and miss them. So crazy! There is nothing like being a mom and I wish we were closer to do playdates and chat! Take care and miss you tons!
Love,
Ginger

Jennifer said...

Look at those adorable, chubby legs. She's going to be 16 before I ever see her, but love that you are updating your blog so I can admire from afar. I have a FW zoo pass for two if you ever want to meet me there--- the boys still don't get what's moving beyond the fences/bushes but it's fun to get out in the sunshine and people watch. love you friend